Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy 3rd Day of Spring!!

Despite it being a sunny yet cold winter, the first days of spring have not been filled with blooming flowers, clear skies and sunshine. In fact, we, people here in So Cal,  have had to break out the turtlenecks, trench coats and umbrella- we stored prematurely- over the weekend. Spring must have a Winter cough because she was all gray, emotionally windy and crying a river on Sunday. So, if you are like me, and need a few rainy Spring items to cheer your closet up, check out some of my rainy day item must haves. Let me know your rainy day must haves. 



***The Steve Madden " Tsunamii"  rain boots get the "HeartKiss" approval. L'Adriana & I both own a pair.


Abella,
T*Ava

1 comment:

Ash Loryn said...

Loving the rainy day spring items! Especially the various rain boot styles! I Heart Melange is such a breath of fresh air!!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity