Sunday, August 14, 2011

LIFE is an ADVENTURE- MOVE, Learn, EaT


MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

A close friend of mine sent this to me over 10 days ago, but I allowed myself to be too busy to watch it. After watching the MOVE video, I can not help but think, analyze and possibly re-frame my outlook on " moving forward" in life and it's relationship to the idea behind progress or progressing. I tend to look at my life as progressing if it moving forward in a upward or vertical motion- position promotion, getting a secondary degree, etc- not never really appreciating, or personally acknowledging a lateral or horizontal change as progress. Thanks Rick Mereki,Tim White & Andrew Lees for bringing this to light for me.

Enjoy and acknowledge the MOVEments in Life!!

Check out their other two videos- LEARN and EAT.


LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.



EAT from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.


Abella,  

Tiffi 


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity