Sunday, October 23, 2011

NYC skyline from Brooklyn!

I have been a U.S.  traveling girl this year! It has been great traveling to some of my favorite cities and a some new,  awesome places. It was a year of exploration for me! I went to one of my favorites- Chicago earlier this year to check out Grad School, then to the very beautiful and green Spokane, WA and Ceour d'Alene, Idaho with a very special person....
Then it was on to Sedona, AZ and the Grand Canyon with family.
Sedona is so spiritual and serene!!
Went to Vegas...I won't go into detail with that trip...ha!
Then in September, I decided it felt right to head to New York. This was an incredible time for me...I love New York, but this time was truly amazing!  I went on a whim and just went for it!!
I was really free and felt so inspired by taking the subway, people watching, listening to the city buzz, the art, the food and being with some extremely great company. Travel is all what you make of it...my point is, that hopefully, all of us can find time to reach beyond what we know and go out and EXPLORE!!

Just go for it,
L.G. 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity